If you’ve been mistreated at work it’s hard to know how to proceed. It’s common to think that if you do anything about it your situation may only get worse.
Our employment solicitors can help
If you need to take a stand against an employer you do not need to do it alone. There are time limits though (usually 3 months from the incident), so it is important to act early.
Types of cases we handle
- Unfair Dismissal. Employees have the statutory right (in certain situations) to not be unfairly dismissed. Your dismissal could be unfair if your employer doesn’t have a good reason for dismissing you and or not following the company’s formal disciplinary or dismissal process.
- Constructive Dismissal. (sometimes called constructive unfair dismissal) is when an employee feels forced to resign because of the actions of their employer. The actions need to amount to a severe breach of contract and also may lead to a claim for unfair dismissal.
- Wrongful Dismissal. This is dismissing an employee in breach of contract (and usually only results in the entitlement to notice pay.
- Discrimination at work. Employers are prohibited from discriminating unfairly against you when making decisions about hiring, promoting, demoting, dismissing, training, providing benefits and more.
- Settlement Agreements or Compromise Agreements. If you have been offered a settlement or compromise agreement then Steadfast Solicitors Limited can assist you in your decision to sign the agreement.
Information about our charges